“Great price, decent place, friendly staff, hard bed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Addison
Shreveport, LA
“Great price, decent place, friendly staff, hard bed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Satisfactory for the price. It looks clean, all of the staff is nice, there's an exercise room and pool. The breakfast is good, but not included (9 bucks per adult, free for kids). The beds are hard and kind of uncomfortable. Supposedly they are adjustable, but either I am not using it right, or the knobs are just for ambience. The rooms are on the smallish side, but they're adequate. You get a mini fridge and a microwave. I got it for a good price ($65 per night), and it's a perfectly decent place to stay but, if I had to do it over again, I'd pay 5 or 10 bucks more per night to stay at la Quinta where the breakfast is free and the beds are more comfortable. (I am not affiliated with la Quinta, I just like free waffles)

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Laredo, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Although the Hotel looks and feels like recently built, my room had a very big and extended crack in one wall that looked like caused by a water leak; and another minor crack from floor to ceiling in the wall across. Both were reported, but nothing happened. The internet service is very bad, with speed similar to an old fashioned DSL modem. I had to go to the closest Starbucks to continue my work.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your past stay was with us. I want to apologize for the Wi-Fi connection you experienced during your stay this is not the norm for our hotel we also provide faster connection to our hotel guest. In regards to the crack walls we have a maintenance program in place to assure these issues are addressed in a proper manner. We hope to have you back to our hotel to experience a more comfortable stay.

Edmond, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel is overpriced for the quality of the beds. Most hotels, I have stayed at in this price range include a breakfast. The breakfast is an additional price. While clean and friendly staff, I would opt for other hotels in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your past stay with us. Hilton Garden Inn provides the Garden Sleep System beds to adjust to select the perfect level of comfort, from soft to firm, for a pressure-free night’s sleep. We also have a great cook-to-order breakfast available at a fee that includes pancakes, omelets & French toast. I want to apologize again for the inconvenience this may have caused and hope we can have you back to visit us again.
Amarillo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

The manager and staff on duty were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and room was very nice and clean. Room was in a quiet location close to the elevator. Would definitely stay again. They have a transport service that can take and pick you up from airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Beech Island, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

when you need Quality, value, location Hilton is the best. Rooms are always clean and small gym, pools are great as well. You can count on a great night sleep. Great for family, couples or business with the stay and the rooms. You can find a Hilton where ever you go so you have a great Hotel stay. Food is good and check in / check out times are also outstanding.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Calvin L
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

It was unacceptable that one day during my stay the room was not done. And during my 10 day stay never replaced soap for the sink and for the shower.
For this price I know other hotels in the area that has better value.

• 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how your previous stay was with us, it is important to know our guest feedback so we can improve our hotel. I want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay, I am working with my team to ensure this will not arise in the future. We hope we can have another chance to make it right for you on a next visit. Thanks again

Byram, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Dallas/Addison HGI. The room rate was good, the breakfast was good & kids eat free which is really helpful when you travel on a budget. If I'm ever back in the area I know where I'll be staying. Loved the adjustable knob on the bed, I slept firm one night & extra soft the next night.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Homewood Suites Dallas/Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison? Share your experiences!