“Nice place stay away from night club”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Austin, United States
“Nice place stay away from night club”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hotel was very nice and the staff was very helpful. There is a night club on one side of the hotel. It is very loud until about 2 or 3 in the morning. Ask for room on the other side of the hotel. We had to move rooms so that we could sleep.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Enrique M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cleveland, OH, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

During my stay last week, it was evident that the manager of this hotel just doesn't care about the quality of their rooms. The toilet seat was mismatched (oblong seat, round bowl), the shower head was falling apart, and there were ants coming in through the air conditioning unit.

1 Thank John T
Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thanks again for taking the time to let us know where we can better improve in our hotel we rely on you, our guest to let us know. I want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had during your stay and I can assure you I take every guest issue seriously. I hope we can have another chance to prove to you this is not the norm for our hotel.

Bsoton, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nothing fancy but good service, friendly staff always looking to help. Conveniently located on Belt Line; lot of local eating options. Has a small pool (lap style) and gym but adequate for business stay

1 Thank Selwyn W
Universal City, Texas
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My last stay was only my second and was months after my first visit. The staff greeted me by name and acknowledged that it had been awhile since they had seen me. This was before I had even reached the front counter and had the opportunity to say 'hello'. I felt very at home and safe at this hotel. The rooms are very clean and updated. The mattresses are the most comfortable I have ever had and I have been in many hotels and many cities. After my best sleep ever, I woke up with the ability to enjoy one of my favorite home amenities-a Keurig coffeemaker. I often wondered if I should try to travel with my own, I enjoy them so much. So much to appreciate at this location but I am limited to space and time to rant. The shopping and restaurants within walking distance are vast and various. The staff is very friendly and 'down to earth' The lobby has reasonably priced snacks, drinks, and sundries available. The breakfast has a buffet style OR made to order breakfast at an extremely great price for being at a hotel. It offers just about anything you could possibly want and in so gives you a chance to eat something different everyday. Unlike many hotel breakfasts that almost everyday has the same gross powdered eggs, hard biscuits, thin tasteless bacon, rubbery pancakes etc. Friendly servers make sure you have been availed anything you might have forgotten, such as a to-go cup of coffee. Warm treats, like fresh oatmeal raisin cookies, are also in the lobby at night. Much more to list, inviting decor, multi-setting showerheads, but Ive gone on long enough. This is my home away from home while working in North Dallas area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank ucyoungblood
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I stayed here 2 nights for work in April. The location is very good. It is not too far from the airport and conveniently located near shops and restaurants. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The lobby was very nice and the breakfast was nice in the morning. I also appreciated their "pantry" where I could pick up a snack or drink for the evening to enjoy back in my room. I really would have enjoyed this hotel except the rooms were very shoddy and almost a little dirty feeling. The rooms are spacious and include a living room area which would have been nice except the furniture was so worn and dirty looking that I didn't want to sit on it. The bed and bathroom was clean but the living area needs some updating or new, clean furniture. I also felt the carpeting felt a little crusty which kind of wigged me out a bit. Unfortunately for me, these last two items really detracted from what would have been an over-all very nice stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank DLK26
Thanks again for the great feedback on my staff, breakfast, lobby and our lovely pantry that we have available to our guest 24-7. My hotel is excited to have our upcoming renovations for our hotel lobby to the new furniture in our guest rooms, I hope we can have you come back soon to enjoy our new upgrade.

Sunnyvale, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel is on Belt Line near an industrial area, but is surprisingly close to suburban bars and restuarants. You can walk to 4 different bars and many more places to eat. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms have mini fridge and microwaver. One of the best stays I have ever had.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Kirby K
Tiffany R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I want to take the time to thank you for the wonderful feedback on our hotel. We are excited to hear your stay was amazing, my team & I can’t wait to have you back. See you soon

Houston, Texas
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here one night in late March for my cousins wedding. Front desk staff was helpful allowing me to check in early. The only disappointment I had was the breakfast (which was included in my group rate). The pancakes, eggs, and fruit were all horrible. I couldn't imagine someone paying $10+ for this when there are so many eating establishments around the corner.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank WillPwr
I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we rely on you are guest to let us know how to improve in are hotel. I am pleased to hear my staff was able to accommodate you on an early check in, we strive to assure are guest are taking care of. I apologize again for the situation you had during breakfast, we have a great Chef who prepares cooked-to-order service. I will assure you on a next visit we will make it the experience you will not forget.

Best Regards, Tiffany Ramirez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison? Share your experiences!