“All Good!”

Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Albers, IL
“All Good!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Everything about our stay was wonderful from beginning to end! The staff was very welcoming even though we arrived at almost midnight. They were very helpful in getting our things to our room and directing us. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, the entrance was beautiful, and the buffet breakfast was fantastic!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Wanted to Thank the staff of Hilton Garden Inn in Addison for the wonderful accomendations and hospitality you provided our baseball team on our stay Nov 2012. Our rooms were clean, and spacious, and probably the best breakfast I have ever had at a hotel stay. Location were perfect, and a huge thanks to the special you gave our team. We will be coming back on our stay in the Dallas area. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!!! GO NITRO

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a few days and boy, the location cannot be beat! It's located on Belt Line Rd, which is known for being "restaurant row". Tons of food choices, close to a Target or Kroger if you need something's and the Dallas Galleria Mall is a close drive.
Good hotel, extremely nice staff and the breakfast buffet offered was decent for the price. I'll stay here again on future trips.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Gwen C
Lincoln, Nebraska, USA
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

One thing I like about the HGI's is that all of the one's I've stayed in do a very good job of accomodating the business traveler. The rooms are set up for working and there is usually more adult patrons overall. The staff here were very welcoming.

Stayed July 2012
Saint Louis
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I just want to take the time to let Lauren Volansek know that her staff were great this past weekend. I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel in town for a wedding. Your staff went above and beyond! I want to thank you all for all that you did. Your staff was great Perla was great she was very friendly and helpful and the van drivers were great and very helpful as well. My brother in law is the General Manager of the Hyatt in Washington DC and I tell you I would put your place up against his any day! Again thank you all for a great stay. Anytime I am in the area I will plan to stay with you. I will also tell all my friends and family. My Mom and sister live in Dallas! May God Bless you all and please have a great Day.
P.S. We loved those cookies!

Bob and Denise Coleman!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
McHenry, IL
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Great experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. This was my second time staying at this location and the front desk help was exceptional. There are great restaurants in the area, some of which you can even walk to. My colleague's travel agent mistakenly booked her stay for the incorrect night, and although the hotel was sold out, the front desk staff continued to look for a solution. I was able to get Wifi on the patio by the pool, enjoying the nice warm weather while I worked. The hotel staff was very accomodating, I understand why my co-worker stays here everytime she is in Dallas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed the weekend there because of its proximity to everything! First checked in when computers went down but the gentleman took care of situation and allowed me to continue on without waiting. In the morning, Perla was working the front desk and the breakfast area. I have never had an experience with a hotel, especially at a Hilton hotel, where I was treated with friendliness and kindness. She was very personable and approachable with any question I had. I felt as if I could relate and not feel as some customer just passing through. I will definitely return to stay at this hotel, no matter how far out of the way it is. This hotel is the best and I slept, actually overslept, because of the quiet rooms and very comfortable beds. If you need anything ask for Perla for sure. Thank you!

Room Tip: All rooms come with all accommodations needed. The second floor was like a suite with a fold out co...