“Clean but extremely loud on weekends!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Addison
Nuremberg, Germany
“Clean but extremely loud on weekends!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights, from Friday until Monday. Check in was very fast, room was clean but very bad internet connection - you have to stay at your door to get it!

The first night was ok, everything was quiet but the night from Saturday to Sunday was pure horror. Real horror, like it was a different place.
There were people running, screaming closing/opening doors on the hallway until 4.00 am! It was like in youth hostel, not sure of they got it through groupon or for cents through Priceline.

There were people screaming and urinating (UNBELIEVABLE!) at the HGI parking lot so I had to call the reception at 2.30am and let them know about it, they apologied and told that the people were not HGI guests but folks from a bar near HGI and called the police then.

HGI Addison should spend money on security checking the parking lot especially on weekends.
I couldn't get any sleep until 4 am so my Sunday was almost ruined.

I can recommend this hotel during the week but stay away on weekends or bring your earmuffs !

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
CLI820, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel, we truly appreciate your feedback as it allows us to look into any issues or concerns at hand by our valued guests more closely. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced with an unusual higher level of noise during your stay, as this is not a very typical issue. Although, unfortunately there are times when outside circumstances out of our control create disturbances and we take every measure possible to follow the proper protocol to end any such matters. Nevertheless all your comments will be reviewed more closely as our utmost desire is to provide a pleasant stay for all our future and current guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The staff is so friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The workout room was very clean and well stocked with towels. I highly recommend the stay. The staff was polite when I arrived as well as help me when I was departing. Exceeds my expectations of customer service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Onsted, mi
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I chose this hotel because I was travelling with my co-workers - it was all in all, a great choice. The staff at the front desk were very nice going above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. Although, we did get kicked "in" for being too loud on the patio - I guess this is actually a good thing for the rest of the people staying there :) The week-day breakfast "waitress" remembered that I had apple juice and coffee and asked every morning if that is what I would like. I highly recommend staying at this hotel. It is clean, in a good location, and has a variety of restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Vilonia, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My daughter lives in Dallas and we were looking for hotel to stay at while visting her and after reading all the reviews we decided to stay here. The Staff at the front desk was awesome, very professional, and so welcoming to me and my husband. The room was nicely decorated, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The TV was a very nice size for the roon that we stay in. We will be coming back again and we will be staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband and I loved the customer service here! We chose this hotel based on other reviews and the location is right smack in the middle of entertainment!..from wining and dining, comedy clubs to museums! At check-inn, Perla and Lisa we're so warm and inviting which made our stay feel right at home! Not to mention the romance package!!!
We will definitely come back for a romance getaway hopefully in the near future!
We would like to express our appreciation to the entire staff! Thank you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Perla at the front greeted me as soon as I came in through the front door. She was so professional and was so welcoming to me and my family. If service is always this great I will continue to come back.

• Stayed August 2012
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed here recently while in Dallas on business. Staff was very friendly and always eager to assist. My room was spacious, nicely decorated and clean, and the bed was very, very comfortable. The gym is limited, but offered excellent cardio equipment. The high-speed WiFi worked very well with no down time. Breakfast was excellent and served buffet style; however, you can custom order an omelet (highly recommended). Lauren, the General Manager, was always helpful and offered great advice on local cuisine. The hotel truly exceeds Hilton standards.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Addison
HYATT house Dallas/Addison
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Addison
Dallas/Addison Marriott Quorum by the Galleria
Hampton Inn Dallas / Addison
Courtyard Dallas Addison/Midway
SpringHill Suites Dallas Addison/Quorum Drive

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Addison? Share your experiences!