Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat wifirecommend this hotelreasonable hotelclean sheetsfree nightelectrical outletsfree stayin great shapestay there againprice pointgreat priceenjoyed my stayexcellent customer servicemy entire staynice roomcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have to admit, I only spend 20 minutes there. But it might have been the LONGEST 20 minutes I ever spent in a motel room. After checking in, we went around the back to our room and saw that it was a bare-bones, very basic room with nothing to put a smile on my face. My wife wouldn't go more than 4 steps and begged me to book something (anything) else. We grabbed our bags and headed for the front desk. When I told them I was canceling, they told me it had been more than 15 minutes so it was considered a "stay" Therefore, no refund. I pleaded my case to no avail. So we went over to the Holiday Inn Express and had a great room. But I learned a lesson and should have looked at the room BEFORE giving them a credit card. For the low price it might be worthwhile if you are "really" desperate, but we weren't. Or take your chances.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jph948
Texas45Lodging, Review Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Addison, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at the Quality Inn Addison. The hotel has changed ownership as of January 2015. We are converted the hotel name to Red Roof Inn and we we can earn your Business whenever you are in Addison.

Reviewed May 3, 2010

Thank God for the law firm. johnvmcshane.com As a friend and guest of this Inn & Suites .
And on a long term stay. The front desk. Mr. Patel as well as housekeeping have gone the extra mile.
Compared to the other low budget and high priced hotels. I find it a 'point to point' application for my continued stay.
The continental breakfast pool and spa are well maintained. Housekeeping is prompt and on time.
From waiting at the front desk at the Ramada (NY) to the hotels in Hawaii ( where I lived for a few years) the fact that my funds drive revenue not to deplete the smile on my face is a given here.
I am,
Maurice G. Morlan

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank maurice30141

Reviewed August 31, 2009

We were there for my husband's business trip and ended up having a great time at this hotel. Price was very reasonable, and staff was very informative and helpful. I made great use of the outdoor pool that was beautifully maintained! Breakfast at the hotel was fresh and tasty! Lunch and dinner was no worry, there is hundreds of restaraunts/bars within walking distance from the hotel! Overall we will definately be back...this time for leisure!

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank gogolfer09

Reviewed October 16, 2008

We stayed two nights at this hotel using some points accumulated through previous stays at other hotels in the chain.

Everything was pretty average: cleanliness, room amenities, breakfast. However, the place was quiet although the A/C in the room was pretty noisy. There was even wireless Intenet access that was nice to have.

There are plenty of restuarant in the area and shopping. The area felt safe although I am not a fan of motels ... but it was free.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Flavius T

Reviewed August 28, 2008

My husband and I stayed at the Quality Inn in Addison, and we really enjoyed it! The room was clean, there was a complementary breakfast, and there wasn't a lot of noise even though there was plenty of guests. The location was great, there were plenty of restaurants nearby, and the major roads were just a short distance away.
Additional places that are nearby that you should visit:

The Galleria Mall
BJ's Restaurant
Ikea

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tarellano