“My favorite sushi restaurant”
Review of Kampai Sushi & Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas, United States
“My favorite sushi restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is my favorite sushi restaurant in the Dallas area. Great sushi, good prices, laid back atmosphere. Fun atmosphere in Addison Circle as well. I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! I still am waiting to get my picture on the wall. :) Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2012

Houston
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Fresh sushi and wonderful patio. Have been going there for 10 years and have always looked forward to returning. Don't know what to order? Ask Fred (owner), Pepsi (staff) or Richard (chef). They will not steer you wrong!

Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Very Fresh Sushi and Rolls in a Light Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Excellent neighborhood Sushi bar. Eat at the sushi bar or at tables. There is a wide selection and board highlighting the freshest options. They invent new rolls periodically great sushi chefs. Monday PM is half price on a selected menu with plenty to choose from. Chicken fried rice is very good. There are plenty of teriyaki and other asian cooked choices. Laid back atmosphere, including a large screen TV for catching "the game". There is something for all - dates, friends, and family, although I do not see children very often - yah, I am regular. Service is friendly and very good. There is great outdoor patio seating for nice days and a view of "Blueprint" and the beautiful Addison park. Will go back often.

• Visited February 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food, friendly service.”
Reviewed November 27, 2008

My friend and I ate dinner at Kampai in October 2008. The restaurant is located in a very quiet urban setting. If you drive it may be difficult to find parking on the street (due to limited street parking), but there is valet or garage parking not too far away. There were not many people in the restaurant, but do not let it detour you. My friend ordered a chicken teriyaki and I order a couple sushi rolls. Our total for everything was approximately $30. At the end of the dinner, the server brought us frozen orange slices (perhaps as a way to cleanse our palates). The service we received was very good and friendly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“fresh fish and good service. worth a visit, quaint neighborhood”
Reviewed July 19, 2008

fresh fish and good service. worth a visit, quaint neighborhood

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook