“Nice neighborhood restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Carrollton, Texas
“Nice neighborhood restaurant”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Nice little neighborhood bar/restaurant. Away from the crowd so it's quiet. Good wine/beer selection with some light entrees available.
Pros: nice neighborhood restaurant, away from restaurant row in Addison.
Cons: nothing I can think of.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Mike E

Denver, Colorado
“Nice small quiet place for breakfast with inside or patio seating”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

One of the few places in this area that was open before 11 AM on Saturday. Located in a small planned "urban like" mixed use (residential and business) area designed to look more like an small urban pocket in the Dallas suburb of Addison. Had a ham and cheese croissant that was very good. ATTENTION TO DETAIL ALERT: CHILL YOUR GLASSES BEFORE SERVING COLD DRINKS IN THEM..... One of my absolute pet peeves is ordering a cold drink and it is served in a HOT glass that just came out of the dishwasher.... typically I refuse the drink if the glass (or a salad plate) is hot. This is just carelessness on the restaurant's behalf.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank kyle s
Addison, Texas
“Excellent Atmosphere”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We always enjoy coming here for a nice glass of wine and a bit to eat. Great addition to Addison Circle.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Lesley L
Addison, Texas
“the best”
Reviewed July 17, 2010

I live in Addison Circle as well and i can't believe that someone could not like Astoria and especially the coffee . I am so Cheerful for this place and everything what they provide for the neighborhood.Way to go guys !!! This is my favorite Hang out place ever!Please be there for many of us who adore you!!!

2 Thank Shelby0787
Addison
“Absolutely Great and Unique”
Reviewed March 12, 2010

This place is great. It offers unique atmosphere and it's just like the typical coffee place you can see everywhere in Europe not to say that they have real italian Segafredo that they serve in a real porcelain.
I really don't understand the bad reviews posted here?!?!?I Those are the ones that actually made me post my review. I think that there are some people that don't have anything else to do but just to write trash.
It is so difficult to find a real coffee place these days, not just one of the many chains that don't offer any atmosphere or a good coffee at all. Astoria definitely has the spirit of charming family owned coffee place and to say something bad about the service it's just ridicules.
How many places do you know where the staff will come and treat you like a personal friend? I've been regular customer there for more than two years now and I've seen how they threat not just me but the other customers, too. The one saying that the service was bad maybe should stay in his own Arlington where you can't find any decent place not just for coffee but pretty much for anything and drink his coffee at Six Flags.
I visit Starbucks regularly (like there is a big choice) but I can not even compare the two. Astoria offers great food, good desserts, real espresso served the right way and the best of all - AWESOME STAFF.
I have so many friends that just love to go there and everybody likes it better than the cold atmosphere chains. I recommend this place to everybody!
And please don't believe all the lies you see in some reviews. There are some people that don't see any good anywhere.

3 Thank ChrisKH74