I made the mistake of trying to save money by renting a room at the ROYAL INN for a month. The Carpet was damp and sticky and the Carpet Cleaning Machine "had just broken". Mold was growing all through the carpet and even tho I don’t have allergies, Toxic Mold spores seriously attacked my eyes, irritating and reddening them till I couldn’t see. I resorted to wearing a pair of swim goggles the whole time I was in this room!!!!! If you don't value your health this place can probably put an end to it. The Royal Inn is a health hazard. Do NOT even Consider Staying Here!!!!! TOXIC MOLD, BUGS, DIRTY, SMELLY SHEETS AND TOWELS. Why Abilene allows places like this to exist is incomprehensible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Royal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Inn Abilene
- Royal Hotel Abilene