“Great overnight stay going home”

La Quinta Inn Abilene
Ranked #23 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
El Paso, Texas
“Great overnight stay going home”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The facility was very good and clean, as well as comfortable and quiet. The price for the stay was a great value. Access from the freeway is normally great. At the time we came through there was construction that caused us to initially miss the exit. But after that little hurdle the stay was very nice. Accessibility back on I-20 is excellent. If you want more than the LQ Bright Side Breakfast or if you miss breakfast there is a Denny's Restaurant next door. The service from the front desk was excellent. I have trouble climbing stairs and the lady working the desk was kind enough to go upstairs to get the ice I was in search of.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I had a very nice stay at this Abilene location, and it wasn't my first. Great staff, very quiet and comfortable room. The price I paid for my room was a very good value. Will stay there again my next trip through.

Pampa,.TX, United States
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was an overnight stay on my trip to break up a long drive to my destination. I choose this hotel due the location and the closeness to a resturant and the quality of the hotel. I have stayed at La Quintas off and on for a number of years, once in Reno, NV and Wichita Falls, TX and in Abilene, TX.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Lubbock, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel met my needs very well. The room was comfortable and the air conditioning was very good. The hotel was quiet and the employees were always pleasant. I will recommend this hotel to others as it does have a value that was as good as the price.

Abilene, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Rooms are clean and service is always quick and friendly. I love their mattresses and pillows, so comfortable. The linens are quality and fresh. I also love that my dog is welcome. I enjoy being able to have breakfast at the hotel and I think they have a nice variety and choice. We usually have coffee in our room and then walk down to breakfast. I've always experienced this hotel as being quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel is right off I-20 and they have a great military discount. The staff was very friendly and slept well on the beds. The beds were almost Hampton Inn comfort level so i was happy. Simple free breakfast starting at 6AM is always good for me...

Room Tip: face away from the interstate...
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed at the Abilene location for 1 night. The hotel was ok as we pretty much just sleep and work in the rooms. The one thing that stood out was the AC was not very good. It was hot in the room. Besides that customer service was good.

Room Tip: High floors