“Average”

La Quinta Inn Abilene
Ranked #21 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed overnight here on a road trip with my brother and my boxer dog. Room was adequate, clean, beds comfy. Very limited area to walk dog, no grass. Cheap in-room coffee pot with no coffee supplied. No modern amenities such as frig/microwave. Outdated and poorly maintained.
Staff friendly and accommodating. Didn't feel as safe as other La Quintas.

Room Tip: Ground floor most convenient with pets.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Located right off the freeway. Good price for a decent hotel. Liked the older decor.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We won a bid on a hotel site for this hotel. It probably would not have been my first choice because it is a motel style and we like to stay inside.That wasn't a problem, though. It was remarkably quiet and we felt relatively safe. The breakfast was a little sparce, but what else can you expect with Continental? I liked the room - it was comfortable. All in all, it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kathy L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I am very pleased with my stay. I brought my dog with us on our stay and there was not any problems. I have stayed at other hotels with her and it was so not a pleasant stay. I will stay here and gain and bring her.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Check in and out were really easy. The location was quiet. Toilet didn't flush properly when I arrived but I told the front desk and they fixed it very promptly. Wireless internet is a bit slow.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We always stay at La Quinta when we can. Great service, consistent amenities, clean, roomy, and our dogs are welcome. This Inn met all our standards.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family