“The Best of the Best & American owned”
Review of Days Inn Abilene

Days Inn Abilene
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Dallas, Texas
“The Best of the Best & American owned”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am on the road 300 days out of the year and have recently stayed at just Best Westens to rack up points for an up coming trip. After staying at several Best Westerns This one rates top in service and friendliness and they have hard boild eggs which is wonderful for us health nuts who like to eat egg whites only.
It mak not be a brand new hotel with inside rooms but all rooms are modern updated clean have bath matts which is a plus they put extra extra car in there room and service. I have actually stayed there several times and everytime I go to Abilene that is my hotel of choice. It is safe and friendly clean clean and American Owned and Operated.. I LOVE THAT

Room Tip: I like in the back near the pool
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
wiexpo, Owner at Days Inn Abilene, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Thank you so much for making us your hotel of choice when you are in our area. We strive very hard to turn all our guests into not only return guests, but friends as well. We appreciate you staying with us, every time you stay with us, and look forward to your return. Thank you again and Happy New Year!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Round Rock
Reviewed December 6, 2012

The staff were extraordinarily helpful. The room was excellent. I will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

wiexpo, Owner at Days Inn Abilene, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Our guests are the Best Guests!!! Thank you for staying with us and for reviewing our hotel. You were a joy to have stay with us and we look forward to you visiting again!
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The Best Western Whitten South hotel was an overall great experience as a guest. The staff was on the mark on everything and worked to make things happen. The best they offered was their friendliness and service and felt helped throughout my entire 2 week stay. The continentel breakfast became a perfect start for my day to get ready for the day's work. Definetley will be coming back here my next business trip.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
wiexpo, Owner at Days Inn Abilene, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
We are extremely pleased that we have created a return guest with you. We strive to make each of our guests feel like the most important guest we have. Thank you for your review and for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Besides having very comfortable rooms, the hotel lobby is very beautifully decorated. Quality art, flowers and furniture adorn the lobby and tv room. A nice surprise was the upstairs meeting room that is open to the lobby. It made a nice reading area for me while I waited for my wife to recover from an illness. She was comfortable in our room and I was comfortable in the upstairs meeting area. The dining area provided all our breakfast needs.

It is obvious to the guests that the owners take great pride in decorating the lobby with beautifully art, plus a few interesting items that make it unique.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
wiexpo, General Manager at Days Inn Abilene, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your recent visit to, and review of our hotel. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that your wife was able to recover comfortably here. The comfort and decor of our hotel is credited to our owners, who hand select the items going into our rooms as well as our lobby. Again we thank you for your recent visit and for you taking the time to post your review.
Cameron, Texas, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2012

After driving for hours I was handed a drink as I checked Iin boy did I need that.. Big rooms, clean and quiet.Staff was great and handled everything even putting ice in my cooler. The breakfast was modest for someone on a diet, although the coffee and juice was refreshing. The staff always had a smile and a great attitude, rarely seen these days. I hope this is 200 words or more so this can go through. This is my third try and my last.

Room Tip: Shoppin is just a block from the motel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family