“Better option”

Cuisines: American
Mexico City, Mexico
“Better option”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Great service and always available, that is why we choose breakfast on Dennys instead of our hotel with very limited option…nice service and goodwill to serve customers...

Visited December 2013
1 Thank mtrias

Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We ate here while dodging ice storms on our way through West Texas...it was a welcome refuge from the road. We had "breakfast for lunch" - country fried steak for hubby and ultimate breakfast for me. Service was friendly and fast, food was good - we left happy and ready to face the next 8 hours on the road. A gas station and La Quinta are next door, so it's a good place to take a break, gas up and if you need a hotel there's one there. Very convenient to I-10. We would go there again.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank scrapbook2000
“Not the best place but not the worst.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ate here because it was late and really the only choice in the area. The service was very good and the food was fine. I was more concerned about the cleanliness. The ledge next to our table had dead gnats on it and the floor was filthy. I would probably not eat there again, unless I was desperate.

• Visited April 2013
Monticello, Minnesota
“Its Denny's”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It is a Denny's There food is always fairly ok service here is ok too. All in all its OK I do rather prefer the Dinner style Denny's but the food is the same.

Visited February 2013
Dallas
“Typical Denny's”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I like the location. Typical Denny's. Denny's used to be very slow but my experience in the last few years has been good. The food was average and service was average. I stopped here last October for a warm up and a bite to eat. It is all the same. Better than most fast food.

Visited March 2013