“Great job Hampton Inn!”

Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great job Hampton Inn!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Wonderful staff, clean rooms, everything as it should be in a Hampton Inn and restored my faith in the chain after a ok night stay in another Hampton Inn in another town. Great value and probably the last stop before the outrageously priced hotels further west on I-20. Thank you for doing such a excellent job! I wouldn't hesitate staying at this location again.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor if available
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear TopGunATL,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! It was so encouraging to hear that we were able restore your faith in the Hampton Brand! Thank you for all the praise about our clean rooms, wonderful staff and great value! We look forward to having you stay with us again the next time you travel through this area!

~James Moore, Associate General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Roscommon, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We stayed here based on a previous stay in another city. We were very pleased with the accommodations, especially true comfortable bed and the wonderful hot breakfast in the morning. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Andrew T,

I am so happy to hear that the Hampton Brand has been good to you and the reason you stayed with us! It was a pleasure to have you stay here while you were traveling through the area! I am glad that our beds and our breakfast did not disappoint your expectations. Thank you for the great recommendation! We hope to see you again the next time you travel through!

bedford, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Again a great value. Snow and ice and like toast inside. Everyone was heplful and proactive in offering services.. The gold upgrade to a suite really hit the spot. The tv channel choices were very good. EVEN HOCKEY!!! In TX...

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank George I
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear George,

I am so glad that our hotel proved to be a great "safe harbor" for you and your family during the snow and ice that randomly hit our area last week. Thank you for your compliments about our team and the effort and helpfulness they displayed. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our 100+ channel offering during the bad weather! We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in the Abilene area!

Euless, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great Hotel and staff. This hotel is always clean and has a friendly and profesional staff that is willing to make your stay more comfortable. This hotel has a location easy to get to, and is minutes away from anything in Abilene.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Greg R
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Greg R,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us! I am glad we were a great location for you while you were in town. Thank you so much for your compliments about our hotel and the staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Abilene, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Got a king suite room for out of town guests. They had never stayed at a Hampton before. They could not stop telling us how nice the room, amenities and breakfast were at this hotel. They will definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Don H
Dear Mr. Don H,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your guests' recent stay with us. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel as your choice in lodging for them. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide them with a stay in which "they could not stop telling us how nice their stay was." We look forward to having you send other out of town guests our way! Thank you again!

Carrollton, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My daughter an I stayed here most recently for a college visit to ACU...as usual, I was completely satisfied with this property. The rooms are always clean and fresh, breakfast is always good and plentiful, front desk staff was friendly and efficient. Love this property!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank John D
abilenehamptonsuites, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Dear John D,

Thank you for choosing us as your choice in lodging while visiting ACU with your daughter. We greatly appreciate your compliments about our hotel and the consistency we have provided with our clean rooms, great breakfast and friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Abilene and ACU!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed here both coming and going on our recent trip to Houston. What a beautiful, well-designed and restful place with very complete complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. The wi-fi is speedy and there is convenient place to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Bev2249
Dear Bev2249,

Thank you for your compliments about our property! I am glad that we continued to uphold the great brand name of Hampton Inn. I am pleased that you were able to easily connect and enjoy our StayConnected WiFi program. Thank you again for your wonderful compliments about our hotel and our staff! We look forward to the next time you make the journey to Houston.