The Hampton Inn in Abilene, TX is a great place to stay if you're traveling on I-20. Conveniently located, very comfortable, and welcoming--just what we needed after a long day's drive from New Mexico back home. The staff could not have been nicer, the room was well-equipped and immaculate and the breakfast far better than most other hotels we've stayed at lately. The two ladies who served us in the breakfast area were friendly, helpful, and provided a good start to another long day of driving! All in all, Hampton Inns should be proud of this one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene hotel is located right off I-20 and right down the road from Abilene Christian University and Hardin-Simmons University. We offer free breakfast and complimentary WiFi for your convenience and clean and comfortable beds for your comfort. Come visit Abilene and discover all that West Texas has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Abilene i-20
- Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene i-20 Hotel Abilene
- Hampton Inn Abilene
- Abilene Hampton Inn