When girlfriends live in Lubbock and Fort Worth, the best place to meet is Abilene! While we have gone to Albany and Buffalo Gap in the past, we decided just to get a hotel right off the freeway. This Hampton Inn was soooo nice and clean! ALL the staff was exceptionally nice from the Front Desk Agent, the person working the breakfast, the pool person, everyone asked if we needed anything.
The pool was very clean; the person asked if we were getting in before she backwashed it. They have a good list of nearby places to eat or deliver.
The rooms were very clean, the duvets are washed EVERY day. You can help save water by hanging up your towels and not washing them every day.
The breakfast was really good! Several hot items from sausage, eggs, waffles to cereal and the regular offerings.
I would SO recommend this hotel to anyone needing a room in Abilene!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene hotel is located right off I-20 and right down the road from Abilene Christian University and Hardin-Simmons University. We offer free breakfast and complimentary WiFi for your convenience and clean and comfortable beds for your comfort. Come visit Abilene and discover all that West Texas has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene i-20 Hotel Abilene
- Hampton Inn And Suites Abilene i-20
- Hampton Inn Abilene
- Abilene Hampton Inn