“Nice hotel”

Ranked #1 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Lubbock, Texas, USA
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

You will not be disappointed by staying here if they treat you as well as they treated us. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The rooms was nice and very clean. The breakfast was well rounded and enjoyable. Easy access and plenty of parking.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rrreed99
abilenehamptonsuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
We strive to offer all of our guests the same excellence of hospitality that you received! Thank you for helping us spread the good word. We hope to accommodate you again if you are ever traveling through Abilene in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We checked in late one evening after a long day traveling and we were very happy with the service and the room. Everything is very new, the furniture and bathrooms are all updated and the sheets and bed are very clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast in the morning included omelettes and red potatos, oatmeal (not in a package) with a choice of topppings including nuts, raisons and brown sugar. Diced fresh fruit and whole bananas and apples round out a really good breakfast. There is a coffee bar and hot tea options also. We have stayed in other Hampton Inns, but this one is the best kept we have seen.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank roncourt
Thank you for your feedback regarding our hot-on-the-house breakfast. It is one of the many great reasons to stay at our property. Next time you visit us, we hope you can enjoy the variety of hot items we offer each day. We look forward to your next visit in Abilene.
texas
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This hotel is always very clean and updated. They recently remodeled the lobby and is very welcoming and comfortable plus great for their free breakfast which is very nice. The rooms are well designed and functional and nice products and materials were used. I always try to stay here when I am in the area. Well managed hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I am so pleased to hear our staff could make you feel welcome. We renovated our lobby area this past summer and we appreciate hearing such positive feedback. Our staff always enjoys familiar faces so we cannot wait to see you again the next time you visit us!
New Martinsville, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Our week long stay in Abilene TX, visiting friends was made more enjoyable staying at this I-20 Hampton Inn & Suites. All staff were very friendly and did their respective duties as professionals. The king bed was extremely comfortable and gave us a great night's sleep. Having a sofa in our room gave us a good place to relax with our friends. Every morning we had a great HOT breakfast which we had in their spacious breakfast room. And . . . If this isn't enough to convince you - - - there were fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. Also, a guest laundry was available and we didn't have to search for one in Abilene. A 4th floor corner room was very quiet. YES! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MJDM1960
abilenehamptonsuites, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for your sharing your courteous comments regarding our hotel amenities and services! We appreciate your room tips which I’m sure other travelers will find very helpful. We hope to see you two again the next time you’re in Abilene!
Keller TX
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My daughter and I stayed overnight just one night. The hotel was impeccably clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We went to dinner and when we returned the property and surrounding area was in a 'blackout', complete with fire engine in front of the hotel (they had been called to rescue the guests trapped in the elevator.) The electricity went out when a truck struck a power pole one mile away and the pole contained a transformer that served a two mile radius. The staff was wonderful keeping guests informed and calm. Fortunately for us the power was restored in less than thirty minutes after we returned. The room was great; it was quiet, and clean and we had a terrific night's sleep and a great hot breakfast in the morning. I used HiltonHonors points on this visit and the staff acknowledged my 'status' upon arrival and thanked us for staying with them. Great stay and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Abilene.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room away from elevators...much quieter experience. In warm weather I always als...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank MadMonk44
We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a wonderful review for our hotel! I am proud that our team was able to accommodate you in such an extraordinary and stressful circumstance! We strive to offer the very best in quality and hospitality. We love our Hilton Honors members and welcome you back for another terrific stay! Thank you again!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed February 26, 2013

All the usual Hampton amenities were present. Nice staff. A big plus was getting a room with a whirlpool tub, I wish I could see that at more locations.

There's a Denny's within walking distance, but you'll need to drive for other meal choices outside of the breakfast buffet downstairs in the morning.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rtj17
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments! I am glad you were able to enjoy a jacuzzi tub during your stay; it’s a real treat when traveling! We appreciate you bringing the meal choices to other traveler’s attention. Chili’s, Jason’s Deli, Cracker Barrel, Chik Fil A, Dairy Queen, Wendy’s and Subway are located only 2 miles west from our property (off of Exit 288). Abilene has a terrific selection of delivery services, if you want to just stay in! We can’t wait to have you as a guest again!
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Super clean and modern. No WiFi issues. Very friendly and helpful staff. I arrived two hours early and my room was ready. There is only a Dennys near by but drive throughs are only a couple miles away. I would definately recommend this location is you are visiting Abilene.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Tracy F
Thank you for your feedback on the quality of our cleanliness and helpful staff. I am pleased to hear our StayConnected internet program with AT&T was trouble-free for you! We are not always able to check-in guests early but I am pleased to hear our front desk was able to accommodate quickly! We appreciate you bringing the dining options to other traveler’s attention. The Denny’s is in walk-able distance, just right across the street from our hotel. Two miles west (off of Exit 288) are quite a few restaurant options e.g. Chili’s, Jason’s Deli, Cracker Barrel, Chik Fil A, Dairy Queen, Wendy’s and Subway. Abilene has a number of delivery services as well! We hope to see again the next time you’re stopping in Abilene!