“my review”

Town and Country Drive-in
Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Abilene
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Love going to the Town And Country Drive In gives me the feeling of when I was young love taking my small child and giving her that same experience. They play new movies and if you don't like one you can go to another one.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Its cool that they still have drive in theaters around. Its nice to go during the fall when its not too hot. They have good prices on food, and several new screens. I enjoy going here every once in a while for a different movie experience!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I love going to the drive in, it a great place for kids and adults. Great food in the snack area. Even has three screens now. I have been going when it only had one screen. :)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Takes you back to your childhood. Very nice and clean and great value. A must see if you have a few hours while in Abilene.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Town & Country Drive-In is a great experience for all! There are two screens that show a double feature. The start time for the first film varies based upon the time of year and you can't beat two shows for $8 for an adult and $4 for children ages 12 and under. We love to hit up Sonic for our favorite drink and bring our homemade popcorn. There is also a full concession stand on the premises. The theater has now gone digital and you play the sound through your car radio. This last weekend we took the family in our Jeep with the top and doors off and had the best time of the year. We are so grateful for this amazing drive-in!