“Food is ok quality (not as good as other Red Lobster chains)”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #158 of 281 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 10, 2013

had 2 dishes and each wasn't done to perfection - was just "average". Lobster Bisque was ok and the calamari was just ok. One of our guest had the linguini with lobster and shrimp and claimed it was good.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went there with my mother to recap on our lives..
I got the Bay Harbor?? I believe that's what it's called..
I was good.
It was a dish full of pasta, lobster, mussels, scallops, and shrimp.
Delicious.
Biscuits are a;ways the absolute best.

1  Thank Megan M
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Arrived late and some servers were not interested in having more people to serve, but our server was perky and good, given it was about 8:30 pm on a Sunday. Very good food all the way around. Good experience for dining.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Well, Red Lobster is one of my favorite chain restaurants to eat at when out of town, because they are usually very reliable on the quality of food and pretty good service, but not at this particular one! Should've spent my money eating somewhere else, 20 minute wait, and there were open tables too, stuck us in a back corner and forgot about us. Service was terrible, waitress never followed up on anything, food was just barely warm when it got to our table, and the portions were smaller than at any other RL where I've eaten. And it was early by dinner standards, about 6:15pm, so I won't be back to this place, if you want a good value and meal for your money, go somewhere else!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Friday night during the Lenten season so I'm expecting the restaurant to be busy, and boy was it! We were told a 45 minute wait when we arrived, and there was no room at the bar to wait, so we stayed in the lobby area. The staff at the desk were very welcoming and did a great job of handling the many 'special requests' that patrons threw at them (I think in an effort to get seated quicker!) and maintained smiles and a pleasant demeanor. To the minute, we were called to be seated. Our waitress met us at the table and immediately took a drink and appetizer order. It was 7:45 when we were seated so she knew we were hungry! She quickly returned with our drinks and took our dinner order. The appetizer and those wonderful cheddar biscuits arrived within 10 minutes. Our dinners were promptly served without us having to rush through the appetizer and everything was as we ordered, appropriately hot and cold and absolutely delicious. Our server was very attentive considering how packed the house was, and took great care to see that we had everything we wanted/needed. When I asked for a 'box' to take home the three cheddar biscuits that remained in our basket, she brought me a full basket of fresh ones, already boxed! What a thoughtful gesture! Too often 'chain' dinner houses can be inconsistent and/or downright unpleasant experiences. This was the third time I've eaten here over the past several years when passing through Abilene, and kudos go to the management for maintaining consistency and quality food and service!

1  Thank MadMonk44

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!