“A Family Favorite”

Red Lobster
Ranked #107 of 286 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I'm not a seafood fan, but the rest of the family IS, so I go for them. The UPside for me is the GREAT cheese bisquits and chicken and steak meals. I just wish there were a bit more variety in that aspect of the menu.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Not many choices for seafood here in Abilene. Consistently average or slightly above.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Everything I've ever eaten at Red Lobster has been very good. Some items are a bit pricey. I usually eat there at lunch and eat from the lunch menu. Sometimes the music is a little loud.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Has been in Abilene for many years. Had King Crab and it was actually cooked right, thus, it was very good. The baked potato was kinda small, but I was really there for the crab.

King Crab is very hard to get right. One minute off in the pot and your eating rubber.

Service was "OK" but I had asked the server for a Dr. Pepper and never got it. I also had to ask twice for extra lemons.

In a restaurant of this type, the devil is in the details. Small things like this is what makes the difference between VG and Excellent.

Reviewed April 29, 2011

Very average seafood, very slow service, for way too much money. The food is ok, but not good enough to spend the amount of money being charged for it. Food took way too long to come out as well. Don't waste your money!