“Good Fun For Kids”

Mr Gatti's Pizza
Ranked #171 of 281 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 29, 2013

The food on the buffet is very good with a good variety of pizza, pasta, and salad items. The cooks will make any special order pizza and call it out when ready. My kids enjoy the game room and it's easy for young children to win enough tickets for prizes. They have a lot of special events too, bringing in famous characters that children love resulting in over crowding. The party rooms are small and I think the costs for their parties are a little high, and you are required to buy a meal if you walk in the door. The staff could be friendlier over all, the managers are usually quite pleasant, and the tables aren't cleaned as people leave. All in all this is a family friendly place I don't mind taking my children to once in a while.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I called to order a large sampler at 6:45, requesting that it be ready for pick up at 7:20. I was told to pick it up at the side drive thru. At 7:19, I pulled in and began my wait. After 5 minutes I honked my horn -- no response. Finally, at 7:30 the girl came out and asked if I was waiting on something. I told her I was very upset, because I had been waiting over 10 minutes for a pizza that was ordered 45 minutes earlier.

After checking, she told me my charges and that nobody works at the drive thru, so nobody knew I was there. I asked for a discount because I had ordered so early and they still kept we waiting for 10 minutes. Following a talk with her supervisor, they did discount the pizza, and I left still fuming.

When I got home, the pizza was much smaller than the large box, and probably have fit in a medium box. It was cold and not worth eating.

I will think more than twice next time...

1  Thank kshargis
Reviewed December 15, 2012

went when it first opened. buffet was great people were friendly and i enjoyed playing games even though i am a grown adult!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

FOod is yucky and staff very rude and not clean when you sit at tables. floors are nasty and saladis old and slimey as well. Back room with large tv smells like PEE. NASTY.. DONT GO!!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2012

The buffet is plentiful, but the pizza is terrible. I don't know if what they put on the pizza could be called cheese....Must be one of those 'Cheese-like dairy products'...

Been to Mr Gatti's Pizza? Share your experiences!