“Wonderful meal”

Dining options: Reservations
Abilene, TX
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went there with family to celebrate a 40th anniversary. The food is excellent, if a bit pricey. Everything is cooked exactly as ordered. The staff is friendly, although a couple of them could use a lesson in proper English and manners. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

“Excellent steak!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I had the T-bone and my co-eaters had the fillet minon. The T-bone was excellent! absolutely excellent! tender and perfectly seasoned. i just loved it. it was a tad pricey, for the three of us and my daughter it was over $100, but if you pay for not making it all yourself at home. ;-)

Abilene, Texas
“Best Steaks in Abilene!!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you want a great steak, this is the place!!!!! Best Rib-eye in town!! Prices are a bit high but worth it!!!!! A taste of Texas Heaven!!! MMMmmmm!!

• Visited February 2013
Abilene, Texas
“The Aberlinian Steak !!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

My son was visiting from out of State and his dream is always to return to this resterant for the infamous , Aberlian !!! A true Texas steak of approximately 20 ozs !!! Cooked to perfection , hot n tasty !!! It never disappoints !

1 Thank Margaret R
Central Texas
“Good food - pricey, though...”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had high expectations for this restaurant, and have to admit that I was a bit disappointed. Several locals talked highly about it, so I was really fired up for an outstanding meal. The food was good, but I would not call it outstanding, nor do I have a burning desire to go back. The server was polite, and I have no actual complaint. I just feel that if I am paying above average prices for the food, that the quality should be as such. I guess my biggest disappointment was that it simply did not live up to the hype.

• Visited February 2013