“You Must Eat Here”

Lytle Land and Cattle Company
Ranked #6 of 266 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
USA
“You Must Eat Here”
Reviewed November 16, 2007

Often we travel to Abilene for business and LLCC is the one constant we all agree on to dine at. The steaks (any cut) are seasoned and grilled to perfection.

Reservations not neccessary- we usually have a short wait to dine at the well stocked bar.

Excellent service with constant, but not overly, attention.

An extensive menu, but you can never be wrong with the "Abilenian."

I am looking forward to my next trip.

3 Thank BeeGee-GeeBee

texas
“My New FAv”
Reviewed October 13, 2007

Cowboy hats, longhorns and steak..what more could we ask for? Its Texas to a "T" and I had one of the best steaks I've had in a long time. The steak is huge and cooked to perfection, the portions are just right. I will be back.

2 Thank mar_aar
Abilene, Texas
“Best Steak I've Found in Abilene”
Reviewed March 23, 2007

We took my mother and father-in-law here when they were visiting. All of us thought the steak was delicious. And the service was great too. Our waitress was wonderful - friendly and very helpful with our 1 year old. Would definately recommend, and we will visit again!

3 Thank Canadian_in_Abilene!
Fort Worth, Texas
“Surprise...the seafood great, too!”
Reviewed April 26, 2006

We went with Abilene friends that wanted steaks, but we ordered the Halibut and Salmon since we cannot eat steak. We were totally surprised when both entrees were excellent. And our friends loved their steaks. We recommend this restaurant to our friends when we know they are going to make a trip to Abilene.

4 Thank Carolyn F
A TripAdvisor Member
“The only place you will say Were Coming again Tomorrow!”
Reviewed February 25, 2006

This place has been a devine experience, who makes your Steak, Burger, or Chicken Steak is what makes your food delicious!!! I truly recommend "DANIEL" he recently cooked my Steak on February 26, 2006, a Sunday, for lunch and it was a perfect made Steak in my order!! I ordered my Steak a medium rare and he made it a PERFECT MEDIUM RARE. Sharon Allen knows her employees and her quality of food and that one employee is my pick of choice and the quality of her food is my pick of choice. I Would recommend everyone to Lytle Land and Cattle and her recently opened Sharons Barbeque and Catering everything is delicious and I cant say enough about both of her restaurants!!!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member