“Consistently good”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Consistently good”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stays very busy, but always good food and friendly service. Never eaten anything I didn't enjoy here.

Visited June 2014

Abilene, Texas
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Abilene. Always love eating here. The food is consistently good and the service is great.

Birmingham, Alabama
“Always wonderful”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I don't live in Texas, but I look forward to eating at Abuelo's anytime I'm in the DFW or Abilene area. They have consistently good Mexican food. The spinach enchiladas were amazing, as were the chips, queso and salsa.

I love the atmosphere, but it can be a little bit loud, if you are going with friends and trying to visit. Keep that in mind.

Visited June 2014
“Delicious Seafood”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I always order seafood when eating here, but my husband really enjoys their Mexican food. Their menu is extensive with so many choices! The food is always delicious! It is our favorite place to eat in Abilene. Service is always excellent also!

• Visited June 2014
Abilene, Texas
“Excellent service, great atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I am not a big fan of Tex-Mex food, but my wife and kids really like it. Abuelo's has consistently had the best offerings in Abilene for many years. I highly recommend the bacon-wrapped shrimp. I don't like Mexican-style rice, but I the potatoes are very good.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Abuelo's? Share your experiences!