“Good Food & Drinks”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Mexican Food in a nicer location than normal. Food & Drinks are good, but a little pricey. Always have had good service.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my first trip to an Abuelo's and I was very satisfied. The service was good and quick. We took a long time at our table and the waiter was patient and continued to make sure we had what we needed. The food was good and better than fast food but not as good as some hole in the wall places I tend to favor. Still, I'll go back.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Food was fine, I did not think this was any better than some of the other mexican resturantes in town.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food and drinks are very good here. We like to sit in the bar area because it is "quitter" here. Good wait staff too.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

cocktails made perfect and food is always consistent and tasty here. could be alittle cleaner. huge Abuelo's fan. servers are average. don't expect too much out this town.