“I was glad that I stopped.”
Review of Betty Rose's Little Brisket - CLOSED

Betty Rose's Little Brisket
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I saw a weathered sign on the street and thought that I would check it out. Betty Rose is located in the back of a shopping center that you could say is past its prime. However, the food was prime time. It would make a great stop if you are traveling on I20 as it is just a few blocks off the interstate. Thursday was dollar chopped beef sandwiches so business was fairly robust. The sandwiches looked excellent, however I chose the beef plate to cut a few carbs. The beef was outstanding. It was tender, moist, and flavorful. The sides were served from a side bar. There was a nice variety and they tasted fresh.

1  Thank brentp999

Reviewed March 12, 2012

I'm not a catfish fan, but my family is, and the Friday night catfish all-you-can-eat is a favorite for them. Just bring on the barbecue for me...MMMMMMM!

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was my second time to eat at Betty Rose's - really great BBQ! However, counter staff could have been a little friendlier, and not acted like they were doing us a favor by taking our orders.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Everything dish that is prepared is excellent. It is a casual atmosphere. The banana pudding is the best I've ever had.

1  Thank agertojl
Reviewed January 29, 2012

the food is always awesome & the people so nice....luuuuuv the banana pudding!

1  Thank mary f