“Dinner”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
“Dinner”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I loved the food at Chili's.
They were a little slow to take my drink order.
I was at my table for 10 minutes before anyone came to take my drink order. Other than that, it was great food and clean place.

Visited January 2013

Abilene, Texas, United States
“Wonderful service and extensive menu!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family loves to eat at Chili's. There is something on the menu for each person. The healthy meals are delicious! I also love that they have a $6 lunch special. The turkey sandwich and enchilada soup is my favorite!

Visited January 2013
Merkel, Texas
“As expected”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Everything, food, atmosphere, everything as expected. Service was good, food was good, i did not feel rushed

Visited August 2012
Ector, TX
“Slightly above-average Chili's”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Food is the usual fare for all Chili's; I always get Chicken Club Quesadillas, which is the tastiest stuff ever dreamed up! Complete the meal with a Chili's Classic Margarita, the best 'rita I've ever tasted. Service was good but nothing special.

• Visited October 2012
Wilmington, De
“Surprised”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hadn't visited a Chili's in years, this place will change that. Accomodating for a large group of us, many of them children for a late dinner. Had an excellent meal, served quickly.

Visited August 2012