“Last one standing”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #150 of 264 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Last one standing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The only place open at ten pm. E erything is always great here and since there are no other choices, I am glad its good.

Tuscola, Texas
“Great food and offers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I love the Chili's e-mails periodically offering free desert or queso and chips. Great place for date night with your wife or sweety.

Abilene, Texas
“Run of the Mill Chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2012

Nothing spectacular about Chili's. Good food but just a run of the mill chain.

“Chilis-the all in one casual dining experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

nice casual dining but the food quality left me wanting more-had buffalo chicken salad and the chicken was fatty and small quantity. The lettuce was brown in places and wilted, not stellar. I've had much better, maybe it was just a bad day..the chips and hot sauce and molten desert was good as usual!

Visited August 2011
Vancourt, Texas, United States
“Food was fair but service and management were the pits.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

We visited late in the evening. We probably would have gone else where due to past experiences with poor service but I wanted to try their margaritas. Ordered burgers and drinks. The $5 Rita was recommended so ordered it. Food arrived but no margarita so canceled the drink. Food was fair although one of the fries with the burgers was cold. Waitress brought check with price showing and clipped to small tray. I paid cash without checking to see if the drink had been deducted and left a tip. On the way home doing the math we realized that we had been charged for the drink. After complaining and getting a phone call from the manager I was told it was my fault for not checking to make sure it had been removed. In fact was told that the drink showed to have been comped which means the waitress kept the money for my drink and got my drink too.
I highly recommend that for your dining needs and a good experience you go elsewhere because no one at Chili's cares about customer satisfaction.

• Visited September 2011

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!