“Perfect Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed December 18, 2015

Olive Garden provides the perfect lunch for people on the go. Here is what we always order: a big bowl of minestrone soup with ground up cheese to your liking accompanied by lots of warm bread sticks. The bread sticks are delivered by a waiter who is willing to give you as many as you can eat. If you like you can order a small spaghetti or pasta with it. But really the big bowl of soup with cheese and bread is plenty for lunch along with iced tea.

Reviewed November 19, 2015 via mobile

Now that my husband and I moved to a small town, when we're on an RV trip we always look for an Olive Garden. We found anither good one in Abilene! The young crew were all friendly and nice, and had apparently been recently well trained. We were seated by a window and the hostess explained the new (to us) electronic device on every table. Appetizers can be ordered from it and payment made by credit card. On it, the menu listed eight types of allergies and the items that people afflicted with them can order! The server offered to pour a taste of the house red wine and I then got a very full glass. My husband ordered the pasta trio, I got chicken Parmesan, and we both got the shared salad bowl with breadsticks. I asked for something other than spaghetti, and the server brought rainbow penne. As always, the portions are generous, served cold (salad) or hot (breadsticks and entrees.) Everything tasted great! We're never disappointed when we have lunch or dinner at an Olive Garden, and we had enough to take for another meal!

Reviewed October 5, 2015

My husband and I along with another couple ate here and really enjoyed the food. The last time we had eaten here the experience was not good with the food, but this time was great! We enjoyed everything we ate and the Pumpkin cheesecake was Awesome! The staff was so friendly.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

Good food and service at lunch time. Service was quick and friendly. Tables are very close together and difficult for server to move around to serve.

Reviewed July 23, 2015

I've never had a disappointing experience at Olive Garden. My family and I have been here at least once every other month since 1997, usually for a special occasion or birthday. The food is always great and the atmosphere is friendly.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!