“Awesome Food & Service for the Broncos Game on Sunday”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #117 of 269 Restaurants in Abilene
Golden CO
“Awesome Food & Service for the Broncos Game on Sunday”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This restaurant was so great and inviting. Came in from Denver to work the week on a Sunday, and ran over to see the Broncos game might be playing in Cowboy country. they have 5 TV's in the bar, and had the game on.... ordered food from the Happy Hour menu (all day Sunday), and even with drinks my check was $20.00 for the whole game. The Manager stopped by to make sure everything was good, and I ended up eating there a couple of more times during the week. Very friendly staff, and great location........

• Visited December 2013

Colorado
“Good, quick service”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was the end of a long day of travel and I was hungry and tired. Young waitress, quickly took my order and just as quickly brought me back an absolutely perfectly cooked steak and vegetables. Price was right too.

Visited September 2013
ABILENE
“The food was good but just OK”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We got a $100 gift certificate and so we went several times. The menu is limited and does not really reflect the name. It is very regular and not a spicy selection. We probably will not go back now that we finished our gift certificate

Visited March 2013
El Paso, Texas
“business trip to abilene”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good service. They forgot one of the items that I ordered but they did give it to me when I mentioned it.

Visited June 2013
Longview, Texas
“Regular Chilis Experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My same experience with most Chilis I visit. Good food, good service, good margaritas. No complaints.

Visited April 2013