“Outstanding breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very attentive waitress, outstanding food, very busy. My brother had a huge omelet and I had sweet cream pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. We saw someone eating a German pancake that looked great. Next time.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Prices are great, food is good, staff is nice! Gets really busy on the weekends though so go early! I was not impressed with the pancakes, as they were too sweet for me, but everything else is good and the Texas hash is yummy!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Local place, Very clean, good service, decent food. Went there for a late breakfast about 11am. Nice break from your big chain restaurants.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Abilene is pretty traditional Texas food. It is refreshing to find an oasis with some more interesting fare. I am pretty restaurant-critical and I really enjoyed it. I had sweet potato pancakes, eggs, and skillet fries. Very good. The coffee was good too and the service was prompt, efficient, and friendly. My husband enjoyed his regular pancakes, eggs, sausage, and hash browns.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

They have a great menu with many varieties of omlets and pancakes. The sweet cream pancakes are amazing.