“Clean Place Basic Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Local place, Very clean, good service, decent food. Went there for a late breakfast about 11am. Nice break from your big chain restaurants.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Abilene is pretty traditional Texas food. It is refreshing to find an oasis with some more interesting fare. I am pretty restaurant-critical and I really enjoyed it. I had sweet potato pancakes, eggs, and skillet fries. Very good. The coffee was good too and the service was prompt, efficient, and friendly. My husband enjoyed his regular pancakes, eggs, sausage, and hash browns.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

They have a great menu with many varieties of omlets and pancakes. The sweet cream pancakes are amazing.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a great place for gluten free items, it's very home style food, tasty gluten free pancakes. :))))))))

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is the worst breakfast place I've ever been too. The food was poor and the service was, excuse my French, total CRAP. None of my family's orders came out right and our waitress was HORRIBLE. Stay home and save your money! My five year old could cook a better breakfast.

2  Thank Laurengio234