“Good soup”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #29 of 301 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American
Description: Lunch in Abilene at Jason’s Deli. First time in over a week of traveling I felt like I ate a nice fresh meal of a salad. One in our party ate a loaded baked potato & another also had a salad. They had the GF menu sitting out on the counter as if it was waiting for us- way to go Jason’s Deli. Thanks for a safe, healthy option for a meal!
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I haven't been to this Jason's location since a new one opened nearer my house years ago. I only stopped in to order take-out. The service was quite fast and the French Onion soup was excellent.

Date of visit: March 2014

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

If you like Jason's, you will be happy with the Abilene versions. Soup & Sandwiches, good quality and fresh. Pretty much the standard version. Service is up and down, though. One time you will be ignored and next time they can't do enough for you.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013

While camping at Abilene State Park, the rain didn't allow us to cook out one night. We decided on Jason's Deli due to food allergies within our family. It was about 4:00pm and the restaurant wasn't busy. The place was clean, and the salad bar as plentiful as ours at home. My husband and son got sandwiches that were HUGE. I would definately eat there again when in Abilene.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

It is a decent resturant with a very good salad bar. Maybe a tad bit overrated. If you like great salads then this it probably one of the top places in abilene.

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Never had anything thing that I didn't like here. Soups are very good as are the deserts and while a little pricey its always good and I look forward to a meal from here.

Date of visit: May 2013