“HUGE Sandwiches”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #30 of 297 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American
Description: Lunch in Abilene at Jason’s Deli. First time in over a week of traveling I felt like I ate a nice fresh meal of a salad. One in our party ate a loaded baked potato & another also had a salad. They had the GF menu sitting out on the counter as if it was waiting for us- way to go Jason’s Deli. Thanks for a safe, healthy option for a meal!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I've been to several Jason's Deli locations and this is the best one. The sandwiches are delicious and served up in a hurry. It is a clean, friendly, fun kind of place. The free ice cream for dessert is a nice finishing touch (if you have any room left for it).

Reviewed June 29, 2013

A group of about 16 of us went here for lunch one day while we were all in town for an event. They got or orders taken and served in a timely manner and the food was great. The ice cream that is included in your meal cost was a nice surprise. Yum!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love love love thier chicken pot pie soup.
I get it all the time!
Even for breakfast.
Lots of healthy choices.
Delivery, togos, caterings,friendly staff, uplifting environment.
How much better can it get!

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I love Jason's Deli and this was no exception.
This place was huge and clean and organized.
They were fast with our food and polite staff.
Thanks.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great food & friendly people working there. A fabulous salad bar, and free ice cream to top it all off. My only complaint is that the tables are so crammed together that you feel like you'r e dining at everyone else's table.