“Good Beer, slow service”
Review of Cattle Baron Cafe - CLOSED

Cattle Baron Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: 325-232-8217
Description: 325-232-8217
Reviewed August 26, 2012

They serve Alaskan Amber beer which is very good. They have a fried bologna sandwich on the menu but I didn't try it. I'll probably go back just to see if it's how momma used to fix it. LOL. We ordered our food and it took forever to get it and when we did, they had the sides mixed up on other's plates. So, we had to scrape our sides on each other's plates to get it right. I usually give restaurants two times to get it right but if the experience next time is anything like this one, I won't be going back.

Doug B, Owner at Cattle Baron Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Hi Gpug,
Thanks for your honest review and giving us a chance by coming back again. I'm interested to hear if you did try us again. Please write me at doug@cattlebaroncafe.com or post another review. I'd like to make sure you have a great experience with us!

There are newer reviews for Cattle Baron Cafe

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The salad bar was delicious but when it came time for the grilled chicken and green beans they were not that great. The chicken was raw in some areas and neither the chicken or green beans had much flavor. The watermelon tea is good, also pretty sweet. IF I do give this place another try then I won't be ordering the grilled chicken.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Don't miss the watermelon tea! And the grilled chicken is perfection! Service was fabulous.

1  Thank Joyce M