“I thought it was clean but quickly found out that wasn't the case.”

Super 8 Abilene North
Ranked #33 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The prices are too high for what kind of hotel this is. The pool was green and no one seemed to care. While the staff was nice the breakfast wasn't great and the room, well let me tell you my experience. I had just entered the room unloaded the bags and decided to take a shower. While upon entering the room all looked clean but when I got out of the shower I stepped on a chunk not a sliver a chunk of glass. Cut my foot open enough where I should have had stitches but didn't. Called up front to get someone there. Finally they came and then as a first responder myself I had to tell him not to touch the glass to go get gloves and bleach water to clean up all the blood on the floor. I don't think he had been trained to do first responder. We did get one night free and some coupons for steak dinner. Other than that our night was fine. I just wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone else. I know things happen sometimes but this was more than enough to deter me from staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly D

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy W
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

So far I had no complaints, and then I took a shower.. Which was cold the entire time.. I called the front desk and they informed me that if other people have just showered( which is likely to happen in a hotel) then you have to wait an hour for hot water... Soo if u stay here just get used to cold showers!!

• Stayed: April 2014