“Worth the stop!”

Jojo's Barbeque
Ranked #77 of 281 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

A little out of the way but worth the stop. The flavor of meat here is delicious! Some of the beat BBQ we've had and I grew up in the BBQ business!

1  Thank ratherfamof4

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have tried just about everything on the menu and it is all excellent! From the chicken fried steak sandwich to the BBQ to the catfish...they are all very tasty! Everyone that I tell about JoJo's and they try it are now hooked! It just doesn't get any better!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stopped for lunch. Had the sliced brisket and the sausage. Although the brisket had a good flavor, it was dry. I didn't care for the sausage. But what I think makes one bar-b-que place better than the next is usually the sauce. I did not like their sauce at all. Not one bit! On a good note, the potatoe salad was the best i have ever had. But, i would not go back just for that. Place was clean. And by the way, it was not in Abilene.

3  Thank VVC0634
Reviewed September 9, 2013

First off, maybe I shouldn't have gone to a BBQ place and ordered a grilled chicken salad but I did and was not impressed. I ordered it to go and when I got home, it was more the size of a side salad and it cost about $8. In addition, the crackers were so stale my parrot wouldn't even eat them.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Tried Jojo's based on the reviews from Tripadvisor and once again you were right on. Everything about this small cafe was great. We ordered the brisket and sausage plate which comes with two sides. Plenty of food and the coleslaw and potato salad was the best I've had at a BBQ place. Will come here again on our way through!