“Very disappoint!!! :'(”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #179 of 281 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was very disappointed I ordered a strawberry magarita and before finishing my drink guess what I found?? a big staple and broken pieces of glass on the bottom!!! Yes I did call the manager and I showed it to her I made a incident report!! so im lucky i didn't swallow none of that!! But still I can't believe what I found!!!!!! :-(

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Although my wife was not very impressed, I felt the food was fine. Nothing special or out of the ordinary, but still good food. The decor was pretty nice, and we sat in a corner booth that allowed us to visit with our friends more easily. Not as noisy a place as some other similar restaurants, in my opinion, so it was easier to hear one another talk.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Convienient to hotel, great atmosphere and food. The wait Staff was extremely efficient and courteous.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We ordered the filet mignon with lobster and loved it! Also had a good margarita, beer, and cabernet sauvignon at our table. Delicious food, good drinks, and very friendly service. An enjoyable time altogether... we'll return.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This restaurant has one of the best ribeye's in town but the item that is my favorite is what they advertise the least, grilled pork chops. If your in there you have got to try them. Go easy on the seasoning.