“Love this place.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Abilene, Texas
“Love this place.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is always good.
Love the atmosphere...
The only complaint I had 'bout my last visit is that the host and remaining servers were sitting at the bar and flirting away with the bartender.

Visited February 2013

“Just OK”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Pros - can get a "healthy" meal (if you make good choices) while on the road.

Cons- Service is OK. It is really just another expensive buffet. Its about 12.00-14.00 dollars to get the full buffet. The last time I was at this restaurant it was really kind of dirty.

Visited February 2013
Graham, Washington
“Never going back”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Don't have anything bad to say but just not very good. Food was ok, pricewas not cheap so it was overpriced, salad bar wasn't that good. I go out a few times a month, not wasting my money going back here.

Visited February 2012
Abilene, Texas
“Best Salad Bar EVER!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

If you like a good salad bar, then you'll LOVE theirs! Huge selection of both cold and hot items, and a good price. I also love their spinach and chicken quesadillas. I and I can't forget about their steaks, yes steaks! Unbelievably tender and juicy. Well pretty much all of their food is delicious, so you can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I always give a gift card or two for Christmas presents and the recepients are always excited to get them.

Visited January 2013
Wilmington, De
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had the steak special. Excellent! Wished we went closer to the beginning of vacation so we'd have a chance for a second meal!

Visited August 2012