“Go There!!”

Joe's Pizza
Ranked #47 of 284 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I ordered 2 Strombolis at Joe's Pizza, thinking it was like "most" stromboli's. NOT! They were huge, well made and so delicious!! Unreal!! Go there!! You will not be disappointed, other than the wait time (which is so worth it). Prices are VERY reasonable. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Never have I been unable to finish a slice, simply because I was too full. My wife & I ordered single slices plus a Stromboli. Over 1/2 will be left over for tomorrow. Incredible pizza dough! The stuffed meat pizza was FANTASTIC! Only in town for 3 days, but may come back on the way home.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My daughter is a college student so she is a great hunter of deals. She said that Joe's is one of her favorite places and I can see why. I ordered a slice of the stuffed meat pizza and it was more than I could eat. It was just as good later when I was able to finish it. All in all a great place.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We eat here on just about a weekly basis and have never had a negative experience, heck they even catered our wedding rehearsal dinner. The tortellini with pink sauce is amazing, and the pizza is pretty stellar too. The family is friendly and the interior is recently redone.
We suggest Joes to everyone who passes through.

1  Thank MJames414
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This place is by far the best Italian place I have been too! Fresh food everywhere. They literally make the pizza in front of your face! Nice atmosphere! And they speak a foreign language to! So it feels like you are actually in a European style restaurant! Good place to go for good priced pizza and pasta!