“So yummy”

Joe's Pizza
Ranked #40 of 275 Restaurants in Abilene
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Loved it! So good! Courtyard recommended joes and we were not disappointed! Pizza is very yummy and is great. The house dressing is excellent! Would eat here gin!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

After reading the great reviews I was eager to check this place out. I ordered the spinach calzone and after waiting 15 minutes went up to check on progress ... They apparently had forgotten or mixed up my order as the guy came around the corner and asked if I had the pepperoni calzone and I said no, the spinach. About 3 minutes later they brought me my order and it was like rubber. Horrible! Very disappointing!

1  Thank Shannon C
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised to find that this restaurant lived up to its reviews. You order at the front where they have all the pizzas in the display case.

My husband and I chose the specials of the day which come with a salad and drink. By the way the salad dressing are homemade and delicious. My husband had a marinara plate and I had a chicken with noodles plate. Both were excellent but mine was the best. Big portions. A friend had the three pieces of Canadian Bacon pizza. He said it was excellent, but he had to take part home because it was so big.

It was the cheapest really good lunch we have had in a long time. The total bill came out to $27 for the three of us including homemade bread as an appetizer. Great little restaurant.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Oh my !!! We had the massive 20inch pizza with everything on it !!! Oh boy we were not disappointed it was amazing !!! Hot , fresh n wholesome !!! We will definitely be going back !

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pizza is good, price per slice is reasonable and their other stuff is really good too. Had lunch here many times.

Been to Joe's Pizza? Share your experiences!