“Nothing special, Overpriced” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tucson, Arizona
“Nothing special, Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here and more than likely won't come back. The inside is dark and gloomy with the typical nautical decor. The hostess and server seemed to be going through the motions, not really going out of their way. The food was average and I felt it was overpriced for what you got. Disappointing.

2 Thank Walkingzombie73

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We were just in this evening. My family was in the mood for seafood, so we decided to check it out. The food was really good, my husband and I had the lobster bisque, wonderful flavor!! We also had the beer battered shrimp and my daughter had crab legs. Needless to say, there was nothing left on our plates! The service was also to par, Rachel was our waitress and she was excellent! When we go through Abilene again, we will be back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Bubblytdz
Abilene, Texas
“This Restaurant is a Hidden Gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place is a delightful surprise! They have great food, friendly staff, the owner is 'hands on' much of the time and their prices are very reasonable, especially at lunchtime. Great atmosphere and an overall enjoyable dinner out!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Connie A
Atlanta, Georgia
“No Thanks to Seafood in Abilene”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The atmosphere was gloomy, the food was frozen I ordered a steak medium and it was well, but you can tell it was frozen when they cooked it. The bread was burnt, the only decent thing was the lobster bisque.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kara W
Abilene, Texas
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This place was such a nice surprise! The lunches are excellent and we liked the dinner too. The food tastes good and is well prepared. I love the look of the restaurant, very cozy and tavern looking. The menu has a wide selection of seafood and drink options and the prices are good. Our servers seemed a little overworked but I know a lot of places are short handed. I am so happy to have another quality seafood place in Abilene.

• Visited May 2013