Residence Inn Abilene
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Abilene)
Whitten Inn(Abilene)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenfront deskkitchen areafree dinnersausagewafflesclean propertybed was comfortablenewer hoteloutdoor poolgreat place to staywould stay here againbreakfast was excellentbusiness tripdeniseacu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This seems like a new hotel in a developing area as lots of building work seeming to be going on in area but very quiet. We had a 2 bedroom suite and it was absolutely wonderful. Well worth the money - we paid $219 a night. After a long road trip it was pleasant to be able to relax away from one another. Teenager son has his own room and a living room inbetween us and his room. Television in each room. Each bedroom had its own bathroom/shower. We will always look for Residence Inn's on future trips.

Room Tip: If you want space and peace from the kids ask for a 2 bedroom suite. Well worth the price.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MeggQ45
Melissa L, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

What a nice review of our hotel specifically highlighting our 2-bedroom suites! We are unique as a long term stay hotel and do offer these suites at a price that is worth the value as you mentioned. Your comments will be helpful to future guests seeking the same spacious comfort as these suites provide. Thank you for mentioning the development in the area as we are excited that this will provide great access to the many new restaurants and businesses around our property! We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips with your family!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Staying at this hotel felt like staying with family. The staff greeted us, gave us directions/maps, fed us two meals, and would have bought us groceries if we needed them. Our room, which was almost a small apartment, was clean, comfortable, and stylish. I doubt we'll ever stay anywhere else in Abilene.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jan V

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor in order for our guests to know that when you stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Abilene -- you become part of our family! Your descriptive review is so appreciated and helpful to future guests. Our staff go out of their way to ensure you have a warm welcome and feel at home while you are here. We appreciate your loyalty when expressing that you intend to return as we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

This hotel would be a perfectly good and reliable Residence Inn by Marriott, it just has amazing service, with friendly staff who stretch to meet your travel needs. I have stayed here several times, but this time I made the reservation online, mistakenly through a third party, and they reserved the wrong type of room for me. When I arrived yesterday, the hotel was fully booked and it looked like there was no possibility to change. The manager came out and after searching, she figured out how to make the correct type of room available. This was very important to me!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank thayer_1102

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of our property! We do make every effort to ensure that your travel needs are met and I am so glad we were able to get your room changed as I knew it was important to you! I will be sure to share your comments about the amazing service our staff provided. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Looking for a place to house guests and family members for a wedding, I discovered this jewel of a hotel not far from a growing retail and restaurant community in Abilene. The hotel's restaurant was buzzing with guests eating a free dinner meal and enjoying the view of the gated swimming pool and fountains. The hotel also provideed a free full breakfast and the rooms housed a full-sized frig and microwave in a large kitchen with sink and granite countertops. Bathrooms were also large and well-designed. Marriott Residence Inn was an excellent value for five rooms for three nights.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelersOf4
Melissa L, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

So glad we were able to host you on your trip to Texas! Thank you for taking the time to write a great description of our property. Our staff work hard to ensure every detail of your stay meets your expectations from the breakfast to the guest suites to dinner! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to having you again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I choose the Residence Inn based on my Marriott Rewards membership and the fact that this Abilene property accepted pets. This was my initial stay at this property and it was extremely clean and attractive; I got the impression that it was fairly new.

My room was a decently sized suite style with a king bed, sitting area with a pull out sofa as well as a work desk. The room was equipped with a fully functional kitchen including a full size refrigerator and dishwasher. Guests could eat on a dining counter with two barstools. I really like the touch of cloth napkins and real wine glasses. Also, the flat screen TV swiveled so you could watch it whether you were lying in bed, or eating on the counter or sitting on the sofa.

The lobby itself was nice and attractive as well with a decently sized dining room that provided complimentary hot snacks during the evening and a variety of breakfast items to choose from in the morning including eggs, bacon and sausage.

The property also had a nice pool area with an outdoor grill. One minor inconvience was ingress to the property off of I-20 eastbound; one had to do a bit of a jig and jog to get to the property. I had called the front desk enroute prior to my arrival and they provided me with specific instructions on how to access the property off of I-20.

I would have given this Residence Inn an "Excellent Rating" but for one important negative factor: the coffee served in the lobby had to be some of the worst tasting coffee I've ever drunk.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We are so happy to hear that you found us and stayed with us as a Marriott Rewards member! Thank you for your description of the room, property, lobby and courtyard as it is very helpful to future guests using Trip Advisor as a reliable source when choosing a hotel in the Abilene area. Our staff is very knowledgeable and I am glad to hear they were able to provide clear directions on how to get to the hotel. Thanks for ensuring that our guests know to call when they need help navigating the new roads! We certainly are in a up and coming area in Abilene and it is a great location to many new restaurants in town. The coffee - looking forward to brewing up a new cup for you on your next trip and getting it right the next time!