Residence Inn Abilene
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Abilene)
Whitten Inn(Abilene)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchenfront deskkitchen areafree dinnersausagewafflesclean propertybed was comfortablenewer hoteloutdoor poolgreat place to staywould stay here againbreakfast was excellentbusiness tripdeniseacu
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel in Abilene for four nights. What a super experience. The suite was clean and comfortable. The entire hotel was immaculate and there always seemed to be someone cleaning or straightening things up so it stayed that way. Breakfast is great and there aren't enough words to accurately describe the fabulous staff. It didn't matter which staff member we talked to...they were all friendly, helpful and took the time to carry on a conversation. We didn't experience the evening dinner because that's not available on week-ends, so be aware of that! We've used a few hotels in the Abilene area over the years, but I wouldn't think twice about returning in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mgaryblock
Darla Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at our Residence Inn Abilene. Future guests will better know what to expect when selecting us to take care of them while in Abilene, thanks to you. I am proud to hear all the associates were happy to take care of you. We love what we do! Hope to have you back again real soon. D. Yarbrough

Reviewed January 12, 2013

First time staying here ! Had to go to Abilene for work, and decided to book here based on the online reviews. So glad that I did! All of the employees there were super helpful and friendly. The fresh breakfast was wonderful and the dinner mon-thur was great (soft tacos, BBQ, three bean casarole, potato soup). I stayed five nights, and although I missed being away from my home and family, this hotel made it easier. Room was nice and clean, with all of the extras I needed for an extended stay. Hotel was very quiet. Free WiFi was fast and great for doing work on my laptop. Quick and easy check-out-under 2 mins.

I have to travel to Abilene for business seven more times in the next three months, and I will be staying at the Residence Inn every time! See ya soon!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank sarah n
Darla Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Wow! I love having Trip Advisor working for us so you could find your way to our property! Thank you so much for taking time out in your busy schedule to let our future guests know what they are missing if they don't stay. We hope that your travels will find your way back to us again real soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

First off I have two kids, with this place including hot breakfast, (not just muffins like other places, but eggs, sausage, waffles, etc) AND free dinner (with complementary beer/wine) this was definitely a great pick! Walmart is right around corner too in case I chose to cook in my room. Also, the mall & downtown is not too far away. The cleanliness of room and space made our stay that much more pleasant. Staff is very friendly and inviting. I would def recommend it and stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank mscece12
Darla Y, General Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to let our future guests know where they can stay while in Abilene and receive the service and amenities they so deserve! We hope you and your family will come back for a visit real soon.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

When we walked in, the front desk staff was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a more friendly service. She got us all in and we were on our way to a wonderful evening. When we got ready to leave the next morning, the staff was still very pleasant. Thank you for the stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed December 30, 2012

front desk staff is wonderful polite and very helpful. location is close to hwy and walking distance to wendys across the street and near by lowes etc. tends to get loud at times b/c of guest and their wild children. very annoying. off and on stays at abilene residence inn over the years. as times go by the housekeeping dept is getting worse. found prior guest trash in plain sight in the Suite near sofa. wash cloth ruined falling apart. overlooking small details more often over the years. pillows are dingy and need replacing and linen does not fit quite right , comforters need washing . new bedding and towels. also the housekeepers completely ignore stay-overs. did not complain b/c, do not want any one to lose their job. awkwardness involved in snitching. experience can be disappointing although everything else is good. . next stay if anything like this still going on. I will post pictures with reviews. hope they make changes for the better. also missing reward points from here. guess due to holiday season, there are some delays??

Room Tip: see kids?? expect alot of noise , people do not make their children behave.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business