“Wonderful property”

Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Conroe, Texas
“Wonderful property”
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We only had two nights in this Residence Inn - one on the way to the Panhandle and one on our return trip. We paid for the first night and used an e-certificate for the last night. Not only is this a beautiful property, but the breakfast and the social hour were excellent. We had a problem with a Hilton property using points, so I was a little concerned how we would be treated here. We were treated great, both paying and using points. I can't think of one complaint I could possibly make - Congrats to all in R.Inn, Abilene.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jo Ann D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I was in Abilene for a conference. I really just needed a good bed for the night. Ended up in a studio apartment with every amenity to stay for the week! Bedside the bed being fabulous with lots of extra pillows, the kitchen was stocked and you can get groceries delivered! Nice living area and desk area. Free breakfast in the morning with the usual choices. Brought back to my room, made me feel at home. The is a Cracker Barrel just down the street and a Lowes next door! That was handy when I had to buy batteries! The staff was super friendly! Will stay again next year!

• Stayed September 2011
2 Thank Ftdoc
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed September 26, 2011

"There's no place like home" can be said a million times when one stays at the Residence Inn in Abilene, Texas. On our annual driving trip from Minnesota to Palm Springs, CA for our six month stay, we have elected to stay in September twice, October once, and April three times. When you see Johnny at the desk you know all is going to be well! The rooms are super, prices reasonable if you have Marriott Rewards and a tasteful dinner is served Monday-Thursday @ 6 P.M. and the best breakfast of any on our trip.

All staff are friendly, rooms spotless, and services as good as "The Ritz"!!. Mona H. Moede

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and special at Residence Inn, Abilene, Texas. We always have a different room.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JohnandMonaHMoede
Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed September 11, 2011

We will stay here anytime we're in Abilene. Great breakfast and great evening meal. Very nice for the business traveler. We had to have a late checkout and the staff was very understanding about this.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Kathy H
RIMarriottGM_10, Manager at Residence Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 13, 2011
Thank you for your valued comments and and taking the time to share your experience while our guest at the Residence Inn Abilene. We are fortunate to share our services with guests such as you and your family! Thank you again and we hope to see you back real soon.
Warm Regards,
Darla Yarbrough
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed at the Residence Inn Abilene, Texas, while moving my son to Abilene Christian University. The hotel is staffed with very friendly people who treat you as family rather than merely a customer. I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past couple of years and it is always clean and well kept. The breakfast in the morning is included in the cost of the room and is always hot and tasty. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting the ACU campus since it is within a mile of the campus. The hotel also has a short basketball court, very nice heated pool and jacuzzi.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank spursone
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Both ladies at the front desk were a lot help, ran in the enviroment personnel very curteous and helpful helping me into my room. Excellent staff and enviroment thank you for making my stay to good.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Josie S
Albany, TX, USA
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I love to stay here. Always clean, friendly & treat me like I was family. Staff is great! Room is always clean & fresh. Easy access to food & highway.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business