“Very comfortable night's sleep”

Wingate by Wyndham Abilene
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Lubbock, Texas
“Very comfortable night's sleep”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The rooms in this hotel are very quiet, comfortable, and roomy. I had a king room and there was a rather large sitting area with two chairs plus a desk and chair. There was very little hallway noise, even thought the hotel was full. The outdoor pool looked nice, and I did enjoy the fitness center and indoor whirlpool. Breakfast was OK, just the standard that many hotels offer. The staff was very friendly and accommodating as I had a couple of special requests. I have stayed in other hotels in Abilene and this is my new favorite. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Fort Worth
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel many times and it served as the hotel of choice for a wedding and a graduation. We returned to Abilene for an impromtu family event and called at the last minute for a room. We arrived to find the hotel sparkling clean (as always) and our room amply sized and impeccable (as always). We missed the following morning's buffet by a few mintues but the attentdant allowed us to supply ourselves with a few goodies and of course, the ever-present coffee. I admire any place or any one who is diligent and tenacious about their product. This Wingate location presents a consistent, high quality atmosphere and facilities.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed September 7, 2013

If you need a place to call home while you are away from your actual home, I suggest you stay here. The staff, especially Brandy and Ashton are the friendliest ladies you will ever meet. I stayed here on and off on business for about 6 weeks, and they made my stay pleasant. If I needed anything, they were there. The room was clean and comfortable. I wish I could have taken the bed with me. Did not want to get up in the mornings. I had to leave every morning at 5 am and Adam (morning staffer) always had fresh coffee waiting for me downstairs. This hotel is the Best hotel I have ever stayed in, and I cannot wait to book a room again. I call those people my family, because that is how they treated me, Like Family. I will be back. Thank you

Room Tip: If all possible, ask for Brandy or Ashton when booking your room and stay on 3rd Floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Palm Harbor
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean, convenient and nice staff. Will definitely stay here again. The room was large and plenty of room. The bed was so comfy!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business