“Use to be my favorite place - not anymore”

Copper Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 284 Restaurants in Abilene
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2009

I travel to Abilene twice a year and everytime I go, I eat dinner at Copper Creek. It use to be my favorite place in Abilene. When I first started going, it was very busy, the food was good, the service was good. My last trip was on a Saturday night so I thought it would be crowded. We were one of about 2 other couples there....the place was empty on a Saturday night. That had me worried. We sat at our table about 10 minutes before someone finally came over and asked for drink orders. After that the service was good, but it should be since we were about the only ones there. The steaks use to be great, but now it was the same decent steak you can get at outback..not as tender and juicy as it use to be. I suspect they will be out of business in 6 months if it continues like this. Thats too bad because I really enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed June 1, 2009

Inconsistent food and service. Very expensive

Reviewed February 1, 2009

Service and food is very so-so. One evening we had to ask for bread plates. One evening the salad came after the entree. Sometimes the food is wonderful--Sometimes the same dish is poor. The ambience is great! For the price the servers should be falling all over us, and they should have their recipes down. No undercooked or cold food. We emailed the restaurant about these problems over a year ago had got no response.

1  Thank TexasTraveler077

Been to Copper Creek Restaurant? Share your experiences!