“If I were born here...I would have hung my head in shame and asked the Lord to forgive his oh soooooo good Christians.”

Copper Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 284 Restaurants in Abilene
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

I ordered Salmon. This was outstanding in flavor. Presentation and cost. Waiter was slow. Attitude of customers was something out of the movie delivernce. My review is very favorable for the chef only. I could and do do without all the rest. Needless to say I have not returned.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Hubby took me and another couple out to celebrate my birthday, heard great things about this restaurant. Started with stuffed mushroom, good. Then tried the lobster bisque, whoo, was it ever spicy! Couldn't even taste the lobster. So, on to my entrée, the stuffed crab. 3 huge crabs smelling delicious. First bite, whoo, again, what is usually bell pepper in the stuffing was a very hot pepper. I barely ate one and my friend had same. So here's the deal, service was great but dissatisfied with food. Think I will put this on my list for special bar and appetizers.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

First time going to copper creek since we have lived in Abilene a few years. It's a very nice higher scale restaurant for the area. The inside sets the tone of rustic lodging, including the taxidermists artwork.

The booths are huge, we sank in them....I did humorously need a booster seat.
Our waiter...he was pleasant, however a little off. He told us he didn't bother to read the board to tell us what the items of the day were. Honestly so he also said it was great that we were ordering what we did since they were taking those off the menu the next day. Hmm. Awkward. He seemed 'busby's but only had a few tables......didn't help our water was in a small wine glass.

The menu was short, but to be expected as a place as such. I would of preferred a few more items to chose from. Its primarily seafood, however there are a few pork/steak options. Main courses start at $27 -$46, $$$$ is true to its description. I will say you mostly get what you pay for. The food is the best cuts prepared artfully so. We had the pork and sirloin cuts. While they were cooked well and the sauces were amazing.....I'd have to say I feel their prices are slightly over in comparison say to another $$$$ restaurant in a big city

We would recommended and go back.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is known for it's fine dining experience, which one usually associates with an evening meal. I want to highly suggest it for a lunch spot as well especially if you want to keep the expense down. The lunch portions are a great value for the price and they have the same terrific items just a smaller portion! I love their fried shrimp. The batter is a light beer batter type that has a unique flavor. Another one of my favorite things there is there bar-b-que sauce. I normally use ranch dressing on onion rings, but the BBQ sauce on their onion rings is an awesome combination of flavors.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I can say very impressive place. It is on the high cost side but the two times I have been it was very good. Their steaks can compare to better than alot of the local fare.