“Unexpected & Delightful”

Copper Creek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Copper Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 279 Restaurants in Abilene
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you enjoy the Retta in Fort Worth, you'll love this place! Beautiful decor, excellent food, extensive wine list. Impeccable service.

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I hosted a party of 12 people of a mix uof key managers, And clients. Our waiter Micha was amazing ! The highest quality of food service and atmosphere you couldn't of asked for a better place to host a party of the just clients and key personnel to deliver a wonderful night.
We had superior food with steak, catfish Soup and dessert excellent selection. The evening was perfect blend of Ports, Cabernet and Pinot Noir all just perfect

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Copper Creek may be the best overall restaurant in Abilene. The atmosphere is unique. Great place for an intimate dinner. Steaks, chicken, seafood are all very good. Service is the best. Outdoor seating is enjoyable when the weather permits. The bar area is lively. Pricey but understandably so.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I ate here several years ago when it first opened and swore I'd never return. The food was very average, way overpriced, and the service was terrible. Well, I recently went out with a group that wanted to try it, so I grudgingly gave it a second chance. Guess what? The food was average and way overpriced. The service was a bit better, but the only thing this place has going for it is it looks real nice, inside and out. But that's not why I go to a restaurant; I go for the food. That's why I'm sticking to my guns this time. I'll never go back. Do yourself a favor and eat elsewhere.

2  Thank Bob P
Reviewed May 13, 2012

A friend was playing in a duet last night and asked if my wife and I would join him at the restaurant. I made the reservation for 8pm and showed up 10 minutes early. After waiting for 45 minutes and being apologized several times by the hostess we opted for a table outside in spite of the cold. Our server came and apologized that they had run out of napkins and would try to find some for us. We ordered the house salad which came promptly and was well prepared, next the onion rings that came within minutes and were perfect. I asked for a side of ranch and it arrived in a plastic tub again with an apology that they had run out of stainless cups. For a main course my wife ordered the chicken breast and I the fried shrimp. Both arrived and were a huge disappointment. The chicken breast entree was a split breast over cooked with only pepper on top, cold string beans and warm garlic mashed potatoes. My shrimp came over cooked, the fries greasy and limp with no green veggies. The server apologized as they had run out of bread as well. The bottom line...never again. No staff should have to apologize for working at a lousy, overpriced restaurant. All were obviously mortified.

1  Thank Roger D