“Great”

Hilton Garden Inn Abilene
Ranked #8 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
“Great”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Would stay here again staff is wonderful very clean location is good pool area clean parking lot well lite mall is just blocks away if ever in Abilene Texas you must stay here the price is great rooms are roomy and clean you get plenty of towels and other toiletries

• Stayed August 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
It is nice to read you have a great opinion of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene and will be staying with us again when you are in the area. Thank you for your business and such a nice review.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Hawley, tx., United States
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Room was clean, staff was great, & gym was excellent! Only drawback was a cold pool, & hot tub (this was late in the evening, & it was very hot during the day, so the pool area may have been warmer then).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
We are very glad to read you had a pleasant stay at our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. . Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

The hotel is pretty nice over all but we have stayed at nicer places for cheaper. The food was good. Size of rooms was nice. But the select comfort bed didn't work and we called down to request a crib, which the book in the room said the had them available upon request, they didn't call back after the first call to ask for one and after we called the second time they told us they don't have any. Then when we were leaving I called down and asked for a luggage dolly and the front desk clerk acted like they couldn't bring me one and I said we'll I can come get it I guess and she said that would be best since they don't really have anyone that does that and everyone was busy. Well I was wrangling a 3 yr old and 10 month old and trying to pack us up but went and got it myself. Again the hotel was nice as far as the decor and rooms go, and the customer service at we received with room service and breakfast was wonderful, but the front desk staff was not helpful at all.

• Stayed August 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Colleyville, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I am always pleased with the hotel and staff. It is nice to have the food services to be as resonable as they are because I am usually to tried to go out at the end of a long day of work. The manager took the time to visit with me before I left for the day and sent a personal note with a few snacks to my room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
We are always pleased to hear from our return guests here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene and it is very nice to read you are always pleased with the hotel and staff on your visits. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and we look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

As I walked down the hall to my room I had a smell of mold I'm ashamed to say to my friends and family I actually stayed at a Hilton! The housekeeper in the fourth floor was loud left the storage door wide opened so I proceeded to the end of the hall way the smell was from the storage the housekeeper stated that the reason she left it open was that it has or use to did not quite understand her clearly mold from all the other previous rain or water leaks and that she had been sick I kindly tried to end the conversation went down the stairs to third floor to see if the smell was there as well. Upon entering the third floor the housekeeper had blonde hair was having a conversation with the maintenance employee in the room. I thought hotel employees are here to work not have a private time to themselves . It almost seem that they were having a little personal relationship which is fine . Except keep it away from the guest and hopefully are not doing any one harm. Or save it for after hours take it home people!!! This is a place of business!!!!! I will not stay here again

• Stayed July 2013
I am so sorry you found your guest room unacceptable. Our housekeepers work very hard to keep our guest rooms clean and an unacceptable guest room is not the standard at our hotel. My sincerest apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest the next time you are in the area.
Friendswood, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions. The experience has always been very positive. Clean environment, friendly and helpful staff. The only significant hiccup was associated with breakfast. The individual manning the cook to order line was excellent, but the food in the chafing dishes was lukewarm at best.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for being a return guest here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. Your business and your kind words regarding our hotel are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your nice review.
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent property representing the Hilton Brand. Breakfast is great and made to order. Rooms are very clean and beds are extremely comfortable. Conveniently located near Mall and restaurants if you don't want to eat at the hotel. Staff was extremely courteous and the cookies they put out everyday at 5:00 pm my children say are the best they've every received at a hotel and they've sampled many Doubletree chocolate chip cookies!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Thank Kenda G. P
It is nice to read your kids like the cookies and think they are the best hotel cookies. Thank you for your business and such a nice review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene.