“Relaxing comfort” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Abilene
Ranked #9 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
“Relaxing comfort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

I spent five nights as part of a group. My room was spacious and well laid out. This was a comfortable relaxing with a welcoming lobby and well appointed rooms. There was free wifi, microwaves in the rooms, and a decent television. I could sometimes hear noise from the room, but not often enough to be a distraction. The adjustable firmness on the bed was a nice idea but I never found my perfect spot and the pillows flattened easily. Breakfast was very nice also.

• Stayed June 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, July 8, 2011
 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

This is my second stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, first time was last year. This hotel is located near the mall, restaurants, etc and not off the highway which is what I prefer. We had a room with 2 queen beds and it was large and comfortable, it includes a microwave and refrigerator. The room is clean, well maintained, not outdated. We reserved the room on line and paid for the breakfast deal which was great, look for it rather than paying per person it is much less expensive. The breakfast is made to order, we tried the pancakes, french toast, and eggs, all were good but the french toast was the best. They do have a pool but we did not use it. The only problem we had was the high school baseball team staying on our floor across the hall and they were very loud. The hotel management did come up after we called which helped. There is a quick place to get dinner called Blue Taco right around the corner, it is like Chipolte burritos but local. Several yogurt places near by as well. I would stay here again, just make sure it is away from any teams.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, June 17, 2011
 We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review. Please return often!
Grapevine, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2011

I'm completely impressed with the Hilton Garden. The rooms are impeccably clean, and I never saw a single thing out of place the entire weekend. Fluffy towels in the bathroom, a fitness center with Precor equipment, and a bar and restaurant with delicious, affordable food and drinks. No complaints from me, and I will stay here on my next trip!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank ChristieP
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, May 25, 2011
 Thank you for taking the time to compliment the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene
along with the staff. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.
Gallup, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2011

It's not easy to find a hotel, restaurant and comfort, all wrapped up in one, BUT WE DID IT!!! We have stayed at many hotels, but this one is #1. Soon as we walked in, the people behind the front desk were friendly, accommodating and very courteous. This hotel has the cleanest rooms that we have EVER stayed at. Not to mention the wounderfully comfortable beds that you can set anywhere from soft to firm. Which is my personal favorite. Very quite, which means alot when your needing a little down time. The restaurant inside serve's absolutely wonderful food. We couldn't have left the hotel and found food better, anywhere else. I had the chicken fettuccine that was EXCELLENT and great service to top it off. Would I recommend you stay at this Hilton Garden Inn, ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! Two thumbs up to the people that keep this hotel #1 in our books.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene and hope to see you again when travel plans permit!
Arlington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2011

I called this hotel numerous times only to find out that they don't answer the phone. Of the 6 times I called over a 12hr period they only answered once to connect me to my wife. Our child was in the hospital.

• Stayed April 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 27, 2011
We are dismayed to learn of your experience. This is certainly not representative of the level of service we strive to extend to our guests. Please know your comments are taken very seriously and will be acted upon immediately.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2011

During my business trip, I enjoyed the fast convenient service the hotel provided. I needed assistance on sending material to my outside meeting location and the front desk went above and beyond to provide this service. My internet connection in my room was fast and the rooms were very clean. The food delivered to my room was great! I plan to stay here in the next couple of months for business.

Room Tip: Speak with the reservations department
  • Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 7, 2011
Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you. We will be glad to see you again soon here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene.
St. Pete Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2011

While planning our yearly family trip, we made several calls to the hotel to direct us on area events. During every phone call the staff was very accommodating and patient. Upon arrival the staff was as friendly in person as they were on the phone. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed ourselves so much we are planning another trip and will definately stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple